Tracker Targa V19 Combo Review
Processing plant manipulated with a Mercury detachable and Minn Kota® savaging engine, the Tracker Targa V19 Combo Reviews is a carefully designed fish boat.
Appraised for up to a 225-strength detachable, it can speed up to speeds more than 50-mph, appropriate for competition fishing or absolutely getting to the drop quick with loved ones. With two live wells and heaps of capacity, this model mirrors TRACKER’s broad involvement with freshwater fishing in both expert and sporting modes.
Space is effectively used to give the best measure of capacity and capacity. Tracker Targa V19 acquiesces to family fun with the standard rearward swim stage, tow arch repository for the discretionary arch and the discretionary bow pads.
Spare tire here the trailer is a uniquely fit couple hub and it has an inside the edge brake line framework with one point drain and water driven drum brakes in the two axles coming around to the back you have some straps here this one didn’t accompany it this is somewhat to a greater degree a substantial one that I persuaded myself to be completely forthright with you the principal day the one that accompanied it broke so they’re only sort of less expensive lashes that accompany it so i’d get yourself some more.
- Wraparound, treated wellbeing glass walk-through windshield
- Rearward swim stage with boarding stepping stool, discretionary ski arch and bow seat pads
- Lowrance® HOOK-5 tone fishfinder with GPS
- Transom engine mounting plate for expanded strength and toughness
- Bow board with savaging engine repository, 12V outlet, livewell aerator switch, and trim switch
- Fixed-position driver seat and 6 platform seat base areas w/3 mobile, 360°-turn/lock, collapsing seats all w/power change, air-ride platforms
- Customizable aerator sets out toward most extreme water control
- Profound deadrise and turned around chines for a smoother, drier ride and better generally speaking performance
- LENGTH OVERALL: 19′ 10″/6.05 m
- Pillar: 8′ 6″ 2.59 m
- DRY WEIGHT: 4,019 lbs. 1,823 kg
- Tried WEIGHT: 4,651 lbs. 2,109 kg
- DRAFT: N/A
- DEADRISE/TRANSOM: 20 deg.
- MAX HEADROOM: Open
- Span CLEARANCE: N/A
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 2,000 lbs. 907 kg
- Individual CAPACITY: 8
- FUEL CAPACITY: 47 lady. 178 L
- WATER CAPACITY: N/A
- All out WEIGHT: 4,651 lbs. 2,109 kg
The test was led with a surrounding temperature of Tracker Targa V19 Combo Reviews F adrift level, which is ideal for the motor’s best performance. Light wind (5 mph) and light slash.
- Test Engine. We tried the boat with a motor at the boat’s greatest rating, a Mercury 2-stroke, 3.0 L 225 Pro XS turning a 19″ pitch, three cutting edge Mercury P19 Tempest Plus hardened steel prop. The standard motor for this boat is the Mercury 150 XL.
- Maximum velocity. We recorded a maximum velocity for the TRACKER® Targa™ V-19 WT at 5600 rpm of 53.5 mph.
- Best journey came at 3000 rpm and 25 mph. That speed delivered a fuel consume of 5.1 gph which the Targa™ V-19 could keep up with hypothetically for 8 hours and 30 minutes and 209 rule miles with 10% fuel save.
The speed increase of the Tracker Targa V19 Combo Reviews was noteworthy, and it was thanks to the 3.0 L 2-stroke 225-hp Mercury Pro XS. This is a great deal of drive for a boat this size and we imagine that the standard 150-hp 4-stroke would serve the vast majority fine and dandy. Obviously, it won’t have a 2-stroke opening shot. In any case, the test boat demonstrated to have a dry ride and effectively took care of the light hack conditions that were experienced.
The Tracker Targa V19 Combo Reviews has an eight-man limit rating. However, for fishing it would be ideal on the off chance that the quantity of fishermen were two to four. It’s anything but really smart to have such a large number of individuals on any little boat, especially those with raised decks while moving around is important for the action.
With its power and responsiveness it would make an above and beyond towsports boat with the discretionary tow arch. Without a doubt, one of our staff has skied behind an aluminum boat with a 25-hp 2-cycle motor ages ago.
Processing plant manipulated with a Mercury detachable and Minn Kota® savaging engine, the Tracker Targa V19 Combo Reviews is a carefully designed fish boat. Appraised for up to a 225-strength detachable, it can speed up to speeds more than 50-mph, appropriate for competition fishing or absolutely getting to the drop quick with loved ones. With…